Stallings Bulk Pick-Up Day will be the week of April 26, 2021. Your items will be collected during your normal scheduled yard waste collection day. Limit four (4) items per resident.
Acceptable Bulk Waste Items
- Air conditioners – Window units only.
- Appliances (residential stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, washer, dryer); must be empty; refrigerators/freezers- remove doors
- Basketball goal – Remove concrete base & dismantle; concrete will not be collected
- Bathtubs – No cast iron tubs; 75 lbs. or less
- Bed and bed frames – Dismantle.
- Carpet/floor coverings- Roll & cut no longer than 4 ft.; Up to 4- rolls accepted (max. 25-lbs each)
- Clothing-Must be bagged (consider donating as an alternative)
- China cabinet hutches – Empty; tape any glass
- Desks/Dressers – Empty.
- Entertainment centers – Empty; tape any glass
- Fencing –wood fencing only, no metal fences. Remove or flatten protruding nails; limited to 75 lbs. total.
- Fireplace inserts – Remove bricks; no bricks collected.
- Garbage cans – Tag with a note indicating to take the can.
- Glass doors, windows, table inserts – Using tape, make an X over the glass and place at curbside
- Grills – Remove propane tanks; 75 lbs or less; no commercial grills.
- Gutters – 4 ft. or less.
- Lawnmowers – Remove gasoline and battery, if applicable.
- Linoleum – Roll & cut no longer than 4 ft.; Up to 4- rolls accepted (max. 25-lbs each)
- Patio furniture
- Pianos or organs – 75 lbs. or less; dismantle.
- Play sets/swing sets- Remove concrete base and dismantle, remove or flatten nails
- Plumbing materials
- Plywood & paneling – No larger than 1 in. thick x 4 ft. x 4 ft.
- Pool Covers – Folded; only folded cover; 75 lbs. or less will be collected.
- Space heaters, oil and kerosene heaters; Must be emptied
- Toys (large)
- Water heaters
- Windows- Tape any glass
Many large items will likely need to be dismantled.
Please remove/flatten any nails for the safety of our collection workers.