Garbage, recycling, and yard waste pick up are paid for through your municipal taxes and are collected by Waste Connections/God Bless the USA.
Stallings Only Hotline
Stallings Residents: Waste Connections has set up a dedicated hotline just for you! If you have any garbage, recycling, or yard waste issues or questions, call 704-776-9724.
How Can We Help You?
Click here for your garbage requests, compliments, or issues.
Recycling got you confused? Let us help! Click here for recycling information and guidelines. For Stallings residents, no glass is allowed in your recycling bin. However, you can still take glass to your local Union County convenience site for recycling at no charge.
Yard Waste Reminders:
- Yard waste pick-up is biweekly
- You are allowed the following number of bags per pick up:
- 32 gallon bags = 25 bags per house OR 64 gallon bags = 12 bags per house
- Branches must be bundled
- Branches or pieces of wood must be less than 4" in diameter and less than 4' in length.
- Bundles must weigh less than 50lbs.
- One bundle = one bag of yard waste
- Do not put out burn barrels or ashes.
Please contact Waste Connections/God Bless the USA at (704)708-5USA (5872) for any questions or concerns regarding your trash, recycle, or yard waste collection. You can also contact Mary McCall with the Town of Stallings at 704-821-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.