Stallings Municipal Park Rules & Regulations
Children must be supervised at ALL times!
- Children must be supervised at ALL times.
- No pets allowed within the park.
- Bicycle riders must wear a helmet. Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Selling, soliciting, canvassing, or exhibiting material in Town parks are prohibited.
- No commercial or political signs are allowed within the park.
- Alcoholic beverages and ALL glass containers are prohibited.
- Weapons, firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
- No tents or any temporary covered structures allowed.
- Please pick up after yourself and throw away all trash.
Stallings Splash Pad Rules & Regulations
- Dress/Attire; Park guests must wear proper attire.
- All children under the age of 12 must have adult supervision at all times.
- Do not drink the water. Water is chlorinated and re-circulated through filtration systems.
- Do not change diapers on or near the fountain. Changing stations are located in Restrooms.
- All non-potty-trained children must wear a swim diaper.
- No glass containers within the park or fountain area.
- No sitting, jumping, or standing on water spheres.
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended.
- No bubbles, detergent or foreign substances used in or around the fountain.
- No mud or debris in the fountain.
- Fountain may be closed at any time for weather, maintenance, or other operational concerns.
- All other park rules and policies apply.
The Splash Pad is CLOSED for the season.
HOURS OF OPERATION
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Blair Mill Park Rules
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No rollerblades, skates, or skateboards.
- No selling, soliciting or exhibiting material without Parks & Recreation Department issued permit.
- No commercial or political signs.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No weapons, firearms, or fireworks.
- Bicycle riders; must be 12 years of age or younger to use bicycles.
- Riders must wear a helmet. Pedestrians have the right of way.
- No glass containers within the park.
- Pets allowed only on leashes. Pet owners are required to immediately clean up after their pet.
Blair Mill Disc Golf Course Rules
- The course is open to all on a first-come, first-serve, space-available basis.
- The pedestrian has the right of way.
- Never throw until the players ahead of you are out of range and until the fairway is completely clear of spectators, park guests, or people on the walking track.
- Do not play the holes that cross the athletic fields if the fields are in use.
- Please respect other players, park guests, and park equipment.
- Do not alter the course by bending or breaking any shrubs or tree limbs.
- Disc golf is played like ball golf, using a flying disc. One stroke is counted each time the disc is thrown, and when a penalty is incurred. The winner is the golfer with the lowest score.
- Tee throws must be completed within the designated tee areas.
- After teeing off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first. The player with the least amount of strokes on the previous hole is first to tee off on the next hole.
- Fairway throws must be made with the foot closest to the hole on the front edge of the lie where the last throw landed. The other foot may be no closer to the hole until after the release of the disc.
- A run up and normal follow-through, after release, is allowed more than 10 meters (33 ft.) from the hole. Inside 10 meters (33 ft.), a player may not step past the point of his lie until after the disc thrown has landed.
- A disc that comes to rest inside the basket or chains constitutes a successful completion of the hole. A disc that comes to rest on top of the pole does not constitute a successful putt.
- Any disc that comes to rest more than 2 meters (6.5 ft.) above the ground, for example in a tree, is considered unplayable. The disc must be thrown from the ground directly below the disc with a 1 stroke penalty.
- A throw that lands out-of-bounds must be played from the point where the disc went out-of-bounds with a 1 stroke penalty.